Competitive Choice, Inc. (CCI) is looking to hire a Customer Service/Sales Support who is interested in growing their career in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment where success is rewarded.
Competitive Choice, Inc. is a diversified business-to-business distributor of specialty chemicals, water treatment chemicals and services, MRO (maintenance, repair and operation) and MEP supplies, and other related products and services.
Provide exceptional customer service for new and existing customers. Receive and process incoming orders for materials or services (i.e. Quotes, Sales Orders, Order Entry or Service Requests). Duties include informing customers of receipt, prices, shipping dates, and delays; preparing contracts; and handling complaints. Identify customer needs, providing solutions to meet the need of the customer, following up on open issues, and seeking ways to add value while creating a remarkable experience for both internal/external customers.
Actively looks for opportunities to drives sales growth by engaging in actions that identify leads for further selling opportunities.
Provide an excellent customer service experience that drives customers to return to Competitive Choice, Inc. time and time again through superior communication skills.
Self-starter/motivator that demonstrates strong work ethic
Proficient typing and data entry skills, knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and background in enterprise systems (i.e. Enterprise systems; QuickBooks and FishBowl)
Customer service orientation
Business development acumen
Ability to multi-task
Strong Math and Excel skills a plus
ABOUT OUR BENEFITS
Competitive Choice, Inc.offers equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran or military status and other protected class characteristics. Competitive Choice, Inc. will comply with all laws and regulations.
We offer a generous benefits package including employee health, dental and vision coverage, retirement plan with company contribution and paid time off benefits. Additional benefits include Aflac and a great working environment.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35,000.00 to $40,000.00 /year
- data entry: 1 year (Required)
- customer service: 1 year (Required)
- Our office is located near the Medical Center, are you willing to commute?
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
- Day shift
- 8 hour shift