Job Summary: The Executive Assistant provides high level administrative support to the President and Chief Executive Officer. In addition, this position is responsible for general office management duties including receiving and directing callers and visitors, and scheduling meetings. This position is responsible for extremely confidential and time sensitive material.
Complies with all infection control policies and procedures outlined by the organization in accordance with professional, state, and federal guidelines.
- Manages schedules.
- Prepares correspondence, answers phones, screen calls and take messages for Chief Executive Officer and other Senior staff, as directed.
- Welcomes and directs callers and visitors for Chief Executive Officer and other Senior Management Staff.
- Maintains corporate records and institutional files.
- Prepares, maintains and sends Board and Senior Management Committee agendas and minutes.
- Prepares reports.
- Maintains the electronic file system on the shared drive.
- Maintains the contracts and grants database.
- Manages and maintains the resource library.
- Participates in special projects planning.
- Maintains patient concerns/incident report binder.
- Schedules meetings for Chief Executive Officer and other senior staff.
- Schedules health center committee meetings.
- Maintains calendar for conference room use.
- Completes general office duties for Senior Management, e.g., copying, typing, and distributing faxes from Administrative fax to appropriate individuals.
- Other duties specified by Chief Executive Officer, or other Senior Management staff.
- Timely and accurate notifications
- Documents are prepared and other tasks are completed accurately and according to established deadlines
- Communication (written and verbal)
- Computer (Microsoft office)
- Attention to detail
- Maintain confidentiality
Education: Bachelor’s degree in business, computer science, or secretarial science preferred or relevant experience. 2+ years experience as an Executive Assistant or other relevant experience.
I understand that I will have access to and use of confidential employee and patient records. Confidentiality must be maintained according to First Choice Health Centers, Inc.
To the best of my knowledge I am capable of performing the responsibilities outlined in the job description of Executive Assistant.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $58,000.00 - $62,000.00 per year
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
- Executive Support: 5 years (Preferred)
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused