The Reformed Church Home is a 5 Star Skilled, Sub-Acute and Assisted Living community located in Old Bridge ,New Jersey.
We are currently looking to hire a Full Time Driver.
The successful candidate will have:
- The ability to communicate clearly in English; both written and verbal
- Transporting residents to destinations in a safe and courteous manner.
- Operate Vehicle in accordance with all laws and regulations.
- Assist residents in boarding and exiting 12 passenger bus and van.
- Safely secure wheelchairs and walkers.
- Check to make sure that all of the residents are securely belted and wheelchairs are bolted in the bus.
- Notify manager of any vehicle problems and take vehicle for inspections. Ensure that proper oil, tire and fluid levels are maintained.
- Ensure all lights are operating properly.
- Check, lift operations before each use.
- Communicate via two-way radio or cellular phone.
- Maintain a clean environment inside the bus.
- Maintain a clean driving record and promptly report any citations or accidents that may occur.
- Demonstrates leadership skills, and maintain professionalism at all times.
- Performs Housekeeping duties as assigned and needed when not driving.
- High school diploma or GED
- Able to operate a 12-passenger bus.
- Possess a valid New Jersey Driver’s License, and have a clean driving record.
- Ability to meet the physical demands of the position, i.e. bending, stooping, lifting, sitting, etc.
- The flexibility to work every other weekend, some holidays and occasional over time
- Ability to follow directions
- The desire to work in a team oriented environment
Excellent / Generous Benefits:
Retirement Plan with 4% match
Short Term Disability and so much more!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $14.00 per hour
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Driving: 5 years (Preferred)
- Shuttle driving: 3 years (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)
- NJ Driver's License (Required)
Work Location: One location