Lockheed Martin's Missiles and Fire Control Special Operations Forces Global Logistics Support Services (SOF GLSS) located in the Lexington, KY area is looking for an experienced administrative professional to provide support to three senior staff leaders.
Daily duties in a high op-tempo environment will include, yet not be limited to the following:
Basic Qualifications:Successful candidate must possess:
- Confidential handling of calendar meetings invitations as well as attendance responses
- Planning of business travel and processing associated expense reports
- Preparation and submission of purchase requisitions as requested by functional organizations
- Facilitation of on/off site meeting arrangements - reservations, meal planning, organization of audio/visual aides
- Project work as requested by Leadership
- Experience supporting senior level leadership/executives in an administrative capacity
- Report creation and editing skills utilizing Microsoft Office Suite and ability to quickly learn SOF specific custom programs
- Proficient writing skills
- Experience in managing multiple schedules and budgets
- Ability to edit documents while paying attention to minute details
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Familiarization with Department of Defense organization and structure.
Knowledge of SAP.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.