DreamWorks Animation Television is currently seeking an experienced Administrative Assistant for our Talent Relations team. This individual’s responsibilities include:
Phone, calendar management, travel planning, expense reports, and general office organization.
Scanning and sending all paperwork to various departments (i.e. Finance, Business Affairs/Legal, and SAG-AFTRA)
Note taking and transcription capabilities
Attending regular meetings with creative team and participating as required.
Conducting research on an as needed basis to support the development/current series process.
Provide support to the Talent Relations Coordinators by covering recording sessions/meetings as needed.
- Strong organizational skills, focus and follow-through
- High-level attention to detail and ability to multi-task in fast paced environment
- Strong writing skills
- Comfortable dealing with high level executives and talent in a professional and confidential manner
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Superb communication skills (oral and written) with a confident, concise and clear manner
- Exhibit sound judgment and the ability to make reasonable decisions in the absence of constant direct supervision
- Demonstrates flexibility in the face of change, projecting a positive demeanor
- Must display ability to maintain confidential/sensitive information
- Team player who thrives in a fast-paced team-oriented setting
- Strong working knowledge of applications including Google Mail and Docs, Word, Excel and Adobe
- Prefer Assistant experience in a film/TV production setting and/or highly-tuned entertainment industry environment.
- Good relationship building skills
- Experience in Entertainment Industry a plus
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Able to communicate via phone text messaging
- Interest in TV animation and family programming preferred.
- Experience in Photoshop is a plus, but not required.
Sub-BusinessFilm TV Production Support
From the award-winning storytellers, artist and innovators at DreamWorks Animation and DreamWorks Animation Television come the beloved characters and stories that come alive on the big and small screens. From films like Shrek, How to Train Your Dragon and Trolls to original TV series including Trollhunters, Voltron and Home: Adventures with Tip & Oh, DreamWorks Animation continues to bring home the laughter, fun and courage to dream.
Visit www.dreamworksanimation.com to see our latest animated film and television productions.
DreamWorks is a division of NBCUniversal. At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.