NextGen is seeking a SharePoint Developer supporting an Army client in the development and customization of SharePoint business solutions. Candidates must have strong analytical and problem-solving skills and the ability to adapt to a rapid development software environment. Activities include requirements gathering, analysis, SharePoint solution design, development, customization, and delivery.
- Leverage out-of-the-box SharePoint capabilities to develop business solutions using SharePoint 2013.
- Requirements gathering, analysis, SharePoint solution design, development, and delivery.
- Leverage formalized development lifecycle tools, including project plans, timelines, and deliverables.
- Strong working knowledge of developing business solutions in SharePoint 2013, using out-of-the-box (OOTB) functionality.
Strong working knowledge of SharePoint Designer 2013.
- Experience creating custom workflows using Nintex Workflows.
- Experience with InfoPath.
- Knowledge of SharePoint lists, workflows, groups, permissions and security, reporting capabilities, custom web parts and web services.
- Experience using SharePoint Designer to create custom forms, workflows, web parts, and solutions.
- Experience modifying HTML and CSS.
- Experience writing technical documentation and training guides.
- Ability to use browser-based debugging and inspection tools.
- Experience with complete application development life-cycle including requirements gathering, analysis and design, coding, testing and deployment.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Quick learner, resourceful, and able to work in a collaborative team environment.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and presentation skills.
- BA/BS in Computer Science or Information Technology preferred (3 additional years of experience can be substituted for degree)
- 7 years of relevant IT experience, with 3+ years of related SharePoint experience desired
- DoD ACTIVE Clearance at the SECRET level required.
NextGen Federal Systems is an innovative technology and professional services provider specializing in advanced software solutions and comprehensive mission and business support services. We work in close collaboration with our Customers to truly understand their business and mission goals. Our approach is to design, build, implement, and manage solutions that measurably improve our client’s organizational performance.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.