If you're looking for work as a Patent Prosecution Paralegal, this might be the position for you, if you possess the ability to think critically while providing research and administrative support for foreign and domestic patents. Candidates with passion for the legal field will be interested in the immediate position with Robert Half Legal for a Paralegal. Candidates in the Chicago, Illinois area may be interested in applying for this short-term temporary opportunity. You will succeed in this position if you are motivated, and exercise focus, good computer skills, and organizational qualities.
Your responsibilities in this role
- Study, analyze and review complex IP patent legal documents
- Assist with filing domestic and foreign patents with the USPTO and PCT
- Ability to effectively prioritize and organize a substantial amount of work
If you are immediately available, please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
- 3+ years of relevant experience with patent prosecution as a paralegal
- Creative problem solver who anticipates risks and opportunities and maintains a vision for continuous improvement
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with a customer service mindset
- Patent Prosecution experience for domestic and foreign patents
- Capable of taking ownership of projects, writing and negotiating, planning and organizing
This opportunity will help build your case management skills, develop client relationships, and provide training to support staff. Additionally, the organization is willing to provide you with competitive compensation. Contact us today to learn how you can grow your paralegal career!
If you are immediately available, please submit a resume to email@example.com for immediate consideration. The client is ideally wanting someone to interview this week and start after Labor Day. Please reach out with a copy of your resume in Microsoft Word format.