Wealthcare is a proponent of goals-driven advice and creator of a patented fiduciary process that brings together planning and investing in one easy-to-use platform, GDX360®. As a leader in delivering goals-driven experiences for advisors and their clients, we help investors stay on track with their life goals. With our proprietary GDX360 model and patented Comfort Zone® technology, the Wealthcare approach integrates and elevates the wealth experience to higher levels, enhancing loyalty, longevity and referrals.
Backed by more than a decade of proven front-line experience and data, Wealthcare provides a full suite of practice-management support services that empower advisors to scale their businesses and achieve fulfilling careers while giving investors an objective, personalized and positive client experience. Join us and be a part of the experience.
Wealthcare Capital Management LLC, an innovative wealth management services company, is seeking a Financial Planner in our West Chester, PA office. In this role you will be part of the Financial Planning team, responsible for supporting and servicing Wealthcare’s advisors using Wealthcare’s GDX360® Planning Software. This position may also include working directly with clients and advisors so a strong focus on customer service is imperative. This position will report to a senior member of the Planning Team. A proactive and positive mind set with collaborative style, is essential to success in this role.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Creating, updating and reviewing financial plans for Clients.
- Educating advisors on our goals-based planning process and our proprietary Comfort Zone®
- Coaching advisors on the value proposition of our planning services and how to incorporate planning into their practices.
- Consulting with advisors on special cases within our patented Comfort Zone® framework
- Generating and reviewing quarterly status reports for clients
- Contributing to the development of Planning-centric marketing materials
- Staying current on financial planning topics
- Contributing to identifying and implementing process improvement opportunities
- Having discovery conversations with clients regarding their goals and presenting recommendations to clients
- Successful experience within the financial services industry, preferably working with independent financial advisors
- Experience using financial planning tools or software
- Broad knowledge for wealth planning strategies in the areas of estate, insurance, tax, or other financial planning disciplines. Specific expertise a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and friendly personality to easily engage with our advisors, clients and other departments.
- Knowledge and experience with Monte Carlo analysis and its role in planning.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and successfully meet deadlines, sometimes under short time constraints
- Organizational and problem resolution skills
- Comfortable in an entrepreneurial environment
- Track record of eagerness to learn quickly, take initiative and contribute to implementing improvements.
- Bachelor’s Degree
· A professional planning designation is preferred
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $61,000.00 - $81,000.00 per year
- financial planning: 1 year (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off