ARS-Rescue Rooter islooking for an energetic laborer/helper who is looking to get in the ground floor for learning a skill to last for a lifetime!
Some of the duties and responsibilities include:
- Assembles equipment and materials needed to begin and complete work projects.
- Maintains equipment.
- Assists in the installation, repair and maintenance of HVAC systems.
- Transports materials and tools to the job site and provide proper accounting of tools.
- Maintains an organized, clean and safe work area. Gather salvageable materials in the field and return to warehouse.
- Disposes of all trash and debris.
- Observes all safety and Company rules and regulations in the performance of duties and wears issued safety equipment.
- Must be able to lift more than 75 lbs.
High School diploma, or GED equivalent. Prior work experience is desired. Strong interpersonal, organizational, communication skills are required. The ability to work evenings and weekends with minimal supervision.
All candidates must pass pre-employment background checks and drug test.
ARS-Rescue Rooter is an Equal Opportunity Employer AA/EOE/M/F/V/D. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, ARS-Rescue Rooter may provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.