Part-time | Contract6 days ago
Full Job Description
Write My Wrongs strives to go above and beyond in our service to our authors. Our editors listen to our clients and help them tell their story in the most compelling way while maintaining their vision and voice for the project. As an editor or ghostwriter, you will work with the client and a team of colleagues to capture the essence of the message our clients want to see brought to life.
We are looking for colleagues who are willing and able to dedicate themselves to a long-term, mutually beneficial relationship with WMW. Limited hours or availability will not be a good match for us.
- GPA of 3.0 or higher—please include your GPA in your application.
- Prompt response (within 30 minutes) to company correspondence is a must.
- Prompt response (within 24-hours) to the client is an absolute must, too!
- Effectively develop manuscripts for clients while adhering to the specified tone and concept.
- Utilize the research materials, knowledge, and experience of the client to create a manuscript specific to their desires.
- Must be willing to accept constructive criticism and continuously strive to improve the quality of the product delivered to our clients.
- Highly motivated and flexible team player with solid communication and interpersonal skills to interact with and elicit the cooperation of WMW staff and clients.
- Must possess the ability to multi-task when working on different projects simultaneously.
- Have the ability to work autonomously from a remote location in a fast-paced environment, effectively prioritizing multiple daily job functions.
- Steadfast attention to detail and accuracy, particularly in fact-checking, grammar, and punctuation.
- Must be deadline-oriented and able to work within tight schedules.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, communications, or related field, or actively pursuing a degree.
- Or, work experience equivalent to the level of knowledge that is ordinarily acquired through completion of a bachelor’s degree in English, communications, or related field; subject to testing and approval of editorial and creative writing skills.
- Include or forward a resume with your work experience, including GPA.
- Cover letter explaining why you are the best choice for this position.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay: $10,000.00 - $25,000.00 per year
Work Location: Remote