Who is Taco Bell?
Taco Bell Corp., a subsidiary of Yum! Brands, Inc. (NYSE:
YUM), is the nation's leading Mexican-inspired quick service restaurant (QSR) brand. From breakfast to late night, Taco Bell serves made-to-order and customizable tacos and burritos, among other craveable choices, and is the first QSR restaurant to offer American Vegetarian Association (AVA)-certified menu items. Taco Bell and its more than 350 franchise organizations proudly serve over 42 million customers each week through nearly 7,000 restaurants across the nation, as well as through its mobile, desktop and delivery ordering services.
Overseas, Taco Bell has over 400 restaurants, with plans to add 2,000 more restaurants internationally within the next decade. The brand encourages its fans to "Live Más" and connects with them through sports, gaming and new music via its Feed The Beat® music program. Taco Bell also provides education opportunities and serves the community through its nonprofit organization, the Taco Bell® Foundation™, and connects fans with their passions through programs such as the Live Más Scholarship program. In 2016, Taco Bell was named as one of Fast Company's Top 10 Most Innovative Companies in the World.
About the Job:
Taco Bell is looking for an Administrative Assistant to join our team A-team (Administrative Team), embedded in our exciting Marketing Team. The position supports a lean, driven team with numerous Directors and their supporting teams.
The ideal candidate has high energy and who is self-directed and able to easily handle multiple and changing priorities in a fast-paced environment. . The person loves to take on any challenge and views balancing changing priorities as an opportunity. The person enjoys taking accountability and working as part of a team. Experience as an administrative assistant or coordinator is preferred and having experience in a fast paced, creative and dynamic work environment is a definite plus. The successful candidate must possess strong organizational, communication and office software skills
Responsibilities will include administrative work, such as coordinating daily meeting schedules and managing demanding calendars, travel coordination, and submission of expenses. Additional responsibilities include processing invoices, creating documents, and working on ad hoc projects.
- Support departmental leaders and their supporting teams
- Schedule meetings and continuously track calendars, anticipating needs before they are necessary
- Communicate with contacts outside of Taco Bell to coordinate meetings and on-site visits
- Coordinate travel itineraries, manage expense reports, and order supplies, services and equipment as needed
- Prepare documents, presentations and spreadsheets utilizing Word, PowerPoint, Keynote and/or Excel
- Manage and track department budget and project spending
Is This You?
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills, and ability to work with people at all levels within the organization
- Advanced computer skills in Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel
- Strong calendaring experience, preferably dealing with complex meeting scheduling and shifting priorities
- Ability to prioritize work, demonstrate problem-solving ability, attention to detail, and managing information
- Ability to anticipate team needs and come up with creative solutions
- Flexibility to evolve as business needs change in a fast-paced environment
Why Taco Bell?
We truly believe that where you work matters, and we know a thing or two about what makes employees happy. Join us on our mission of feeding people's lives with más!
- Year round half-day Fridays
- Free snacks, drinks and bagel & donut Fridays
- Onsite childcare through Bright Horizons
- Onsite dining center and game room (yes, there is a Taco Bell inside the building)
- Onsite dry cleaning, laundry services, carwash, salon services
- Onsite gym with fitness classes and personal trainer sessions
- 4 weeks of vacation per year plus holidays and time off for volunteering
- Tuition reimbursement and education benefits
- Discounts for life's adventures (ex: theme parks, wireless plans, etc.)
- Generous parental leave for all new parents and adoption assistance program
- Opportunity to taste test new products
- 401(k) with a 6% matching contribution from Yum! Brands with immediate vesting
- Comprehensive medical and dental including prescription drug benefits and 100% preventive care
- Healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Opportunities to support the Taco Bell Foundation's educational initiatives and programs.
- Recognition based culture and unique, fun events year round (recess at work, Halloween Spooktacular, employee art show benefiting Taco Bell Foundation, etc.)