Lucky Lucy’s Pets is a well-established pet care company currently seeking full and part time additions to its pet care providing team! We are looking for dog walkers, coverage walkers, and in-home boarders.
To apply, go to our website and fill out our employment application -
The responsibilities/duties of the open roles:
- Complete dog walking services in and around the areas we cover in the allotted time frame (Primary/full time walkers have assigned coverage areas)
- Complete services in our scheduling system, updating clients with photos via our pet care journals
- Clean up after pets – including indoor messes and cleaning up muddy paws and drying off wet fur before departing
- Build trust and rapport with clients and direct them to someone who can answer their questions.
- Stay calm, solve problems, and react quickly when under time pressure
- Communicate effectively with management, clients, and colleagues.
- Be a team player, and help us achieve our mission of quality and professional care for our 4 legged clients and their owners
Our ideal candidates will be:
- An animal lover!
- Will have open availability Monday – Friday 10:30 – 3pm (roughly
- Is willing to make a long term commitment (+6 months)
- Has a valid driver’s license and a reliable car – must be able to pass a background check
- Live in a town neighboring Medford (or another town we service)
- No professional experience required, but some experience handling pets/dogs is a must
- Exceptional communication skills! With a working cell phone and able to efficiently respond to all inquiries from our team
Our company believes that life is truly better with a four-legged companion. We strive to give quality and professional care to our pet clients with consistent and reliable care and giving their owners the peace of mind that their pet is being cared for as if it was our own.
Lucky Lucy’s Pets has provided quality pet care since 2012. We are a team of dedicated professionals whose purpose is to make sure our clients receive quality service with caring support. If you’re ready to make a positive change in your life, apply today!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Salary: $14.00 to $19.00 /hour
- pet care: 1 year (Required)
- 5 - 6 months
- 7 - 11 months
- 1 year
Full Time Opportunity:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
- High stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends required
- Day shift