AI & Erica Team; Platform Intelligence & Development Group
The Bank of America Artificial Intelligence & Erica team is seeking a skilled Data Analyst to join the Platform Intelligence & Development group to help advance ongoing development of Erica, our voice and chat-driven virtual financial assistant.
The ideal candidate will be a forward thinking collaborator with an appetite for finding critical insights hidden in vast amounts of unstructured data. The role requires an individual with a strong combination of analytical skills, intellectual curiosity and reporting acumen.
Candidates should have a solid understanding of data mining techniques, emerging technologies [AI, map reduce, spark, large scale data frameworks, machine learning, neural networks] and be proactive in their approach, with an ability to own and manage multiple priorities simultaneously; familiarity with agile development methodology is a big plus.
The successful candidate will also have the opportunity to serve as a primary conduit between the Erica Product and Technology teams to help determine the training sets for new features. The candidate will also have the opportunity to develop or collaborate on new platform interface modules, reporting tools, key performance metrics, and suggest capability improvements to ensure Erica is effectively meeting customer needs. Additional responsibilities include ongoing maintenance of trainings sets for existing features within Erica.
- Assist teams in gathering and organizing unstructured data to help assess and improve Erica's capabilities
- Work closely with cross functional partners to develop the right training sets for new features
- Participate in development of Erica's ML platform through the creation of platform interface modules, tools, metrics and reporting
- Perform regular and ad-hoc analysis of data to optimize response accuracy and prioritize identified improvements
- Minimum of B.S. or B.A. with 3-5 years of experience
- Exceptional facility with Excel and Office suite
- Strong interest and knowledge of emerging technology trends and applications
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, highly collaborative, customer-driven environment
- Strong analytical ability, problem-solving skills, and intellectual curiosity
- Strong written and verbal communication skills at all levels (i.e. colleagues to senior management) and situations (i.e. one-on-one to presentations)
- Organizational focus, attention to detail and detailed reporting are critical
- Degree in mathematics, statistics or business with an analytics focus
- 3+ years of experience in banking, financial planning & analysis, management consulting
- Experience in working with languages such as SQL/CQL, R, Python
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week: