We are looking for a QA Engineer. Join us to cultivate your expertise on a dynamic and agile team where all members significantly contribute to the effort. In this position, you will be a key member of a rapidly growing engineering team who works closely with all stakeholders to define, develop, and refine our product. You will have opportunities to bring new ideas and develop your skills on day one.
We work in areas like cloud services, consumer platforms, user interface design, data science, robotics process automation, security and artificial intelligence. We also have tremendous opportunities in many other areas, including machine learning, natural language processing, blockchain and more.
Essential Functions of the Job:
- Reviewing requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Estimating, prioritizing, planning and coordinating testing activities
- Develop, document and maintain functional test cases and other test artifacts like the test data, data validation, harness scripts and automated scripts
- Perform risk assessments and business requirements validation
qa technical experience
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
- 4+ years of relevant QA technical experience
- Proficient with testing web and mobile applications
- Ability to multi-task, and prioritize work in an Agile environment
- Bachelors/Masters in Computer Science or similar
- 4+ years of total work experience
- Exceptional candidates with less or different experience encouraged to apply
Equal Employment Opportunity Information
Ernst & Young LLP, is strongly committed to equal opportunity and values the diversity of our work force and the knowledge of our people.
Ernst & Young LLP provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Ernst & Young LLP is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability and either need assistance applying online or need to request an accommodation during the interview process, please notify us.