Join EDopt to be a part of a dedicated team that is working to advance the education and development of Elementary and High School students with IESPs.
EDopt’s mission is to provide state-of-the-art methods and educational systems to give every child in our care the support they need by equipping the providers with guidance and training opportunities.
Due to vast growth, we are looking for Para providers who are compassionate and enthusiastic independent professionals.
Our services are provided in school and after-school programs.
As a valued provider, your responsibilities will include:
- Provide direct support to students in educational settings, including assisting with classroom activities and implement educational and behavioral plans
- Collaborating with families and a multi-disciplinary team to establish goals and outcomes for each child in your care
- Maintaining accurate documentation in accordance with state and city regulations
- Conducting essential evaluations and producing comprehensive reports that meet district standards
- Taking part in all meetings associated with your students
- Access to numerous training opportunities, support, and guidance
- Allotment for educational supplies and materials
- Flexibility to create your own schedule
- Competitive compensation package with enhanced rates
- Sick-time accrual
- End-of-Year bonus with completion of assignments
Join EDopt and make a positive impact on the lives of our students.