Portfolio & Digital Strategy Associate supports the Portfolio & Digital Strategy Manager and the wider marketing team with establishing, implementing, optimizing, and analyzing digital campaigns and multi-touchpoint brand activation and communications development.
Location: Teaneck NJ
The position is a hybrid flexible working schedule
Requirements and Responsibilities
- Create e-mail, direct mail, and retail campaigns to support brand objectives and initiatives; analyze and optimize campaigns towards KPIs.
- Support the design and management of digital consumer engagement initiatives from a content generation, UX and vendor management perspective.
- Manage branded websites involving content and UX in collaboration with brand managers and project leads.
- Support to evolve digital platforms in partnership with project leads; Assist with KPI reviews, reporting, UX improvements, and vendor management.
- Assist with building new digital capabilities to support marketing and trade initiatives.
- Assess different solutions aligned with marketing team members and cross-functional stakeholders, bring new vendors as required, and customize the approach to brand and team needs.
- Support various marketing projects, including brand marketing, portfolio strategy, packaging, and design multi-channel communications.
- Digital Data: support tracking effectiveness of programs, revise, assess for continuous improvement.
- Responsible for KPI reporting
- Superb data analysis and report writing abilities
- A stickler for precision, creativity, and excellence
- Excellent collaboration skills with the ability to navigate projects within the team and across functions
- Understanding of website architecture and change management
- An affinity for brands and deep experience with digital channels & marketing tactics
Education and Experience
- 2-4 years of experience in a marketing-related role, digital marketing preferred
- Degree in Information Technology, Marketing, or a related field
Enjoy a competitive salary commensurate with the experience and responsibility requirements.
Excellent employee environment with a competitive benefits package including:
- Annual Performance based Bonus
- Annual Merit Increase
- Dental + Vision
- Voluntary benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Paid family leave benefit
- 401k Plan + Company Contributions
- Life Insurance
- Tuition Assistance
“JTI offers equal employment opportunity and will not discriminate on the bases of race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors.”
Job Type: Full-time
- Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location