Full-timeEstimated: $100,000 - $140,000 a year
- Project Management
- PPM Tools
- Microsoft Project
- Communication Skills
- Bachelor's Degree
- Master's Degree
Full Job Description
Aequor is a leading provider of Contingent Workforce & Staffing Solutions to the Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences industry
We are committed to matching the very best and brightest talent with the most exceptional career opportunities available in today’s marketplace.
Job Title: - Director, Clinical Project Manager
Location: - New York, NY
Duration: Fulltime Perm role
- In this role, you will be responsible for collaborating across many company workstreams, including Planning and managing. The individual in this position will have the unique opportunity to participate in the rapid-growth of a biotech startup.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain relationships across the cross functional teams.
- Facilitate discussions, gain alignment towards goals, set priorities towards expediting the development and commercialization for IMVT -1401.
- Coordinate cross functional teams to monitor and track progress against set goals for program delivery and budget.
- Facilitate decision making, capture and document key decisions and escalate appropriately to bring resolution to open / pending decisions effectively and in a timely manner.
- Develop and maintain risk registry and monitor the risks and mitigation strategies across the clinical / non-clinical and regulatory deliverables.
- Maintain dashboard and provide status updates for regular portfolio meetings
- 5+ / 10+ years of experience at a life sciences, biotech, or pharmaceutical company or experience in a project management role in a fast-paced, demanding environment
- BA/BS in business, science or engineering; MBA or advanced degree preferred
- Understanding of drug development from Phase 2 to launch
- Demonstrated ability to manage cross functional teams and diverse sets of stakeholders
- Multitasking ability to oversee a large number of projects and reach milestones on time
- Strong project management skills with a proven track record of success, expertise with PPM tools (eg: MS project). PMP certification desirable
- Strong written and oral communication skills with incredible attention to detail
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and get in the weeds of projects as a jack of all trades
- Ability to think outside of the box and challenge the status quo
- Natural entrepreneurial spirit with unrelenting dedication to delivering results
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, innovative environment
- Natural collaborator who enjoys working on a cross-functional team
- Dynamic, interactive, fast-paced, and entrepreneurial environment
- Domestic or international travel are required (10-20%)
Job Type: Full-time
- project management with clinical: 5 years (Required)
- life sciences, biotech, or pharmaceutical company : 5 years (Required)
- drug development from Phase 2 to launch: 5 years (Preferred)
- PMP certification (Required)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19