Taco Bell (a brand of MUY! Companies*) is seeking General Managers with 2+ year of relevant management experience, to manage daily restaurant operations of a successful, high volume Taco Bell restaurant. The ideal candidate will work with a sense of urgency and entrepreneurial mindset, lead a team by example, will be ambitious to promote from within and will be guest service focused!
- 2 years+ General Manager experience (high volume food service concepts preferred)
- Flexibility to work 50-55 hours per week, rotating shifts, incl weekends and holidays
- Valid DL in good standing & access to private trans
- Consent to background screening, incl criminal, driving and drug screening
- HS Diploma or equiv & possess all documents required by state and federal law.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively lead and manage your own team in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Excellent problem solving and decision making skills, results oriented and customer service focused
Under the direction of a District Manager, the General Manager is responsible for the restaurant’s daily operations, including, but not limited to:
- Maintain day-to-day financial controls
- Create and manage staff schedules
- Interview, hire, train and write-up staff
- Oversee coaching, counseling and developing staff and managing team relations.
- Exercise proper food handling, equipment maintenance and facility management
- Ensure health and safety inspections and standards are met
- Competitive base salary
- Medical, dental, vision, RX (for employee and family, as well as domestic partner benefits)
- Paid Time Off
- 401k with company match
- Monthly paid bonus
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Opportunity for advancement
- So much more!
MUY! Companies!* is currently the 3rd LARGEST privately owned restaurant franchisee company in the United States! We operate Pizza Hut, Wendy's and Taco Bell concepts (in 22 states and 770 locations, employing over 20k people!) EOE
Job Type: Full-time
- General Manager: 2 years (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Drivers License in good standing (Required)