Looking for a motivated Systems Engineer (SE) to join our office. The office is in need of a self-starter who will work hand in hand with the Senior Managers and other senior technical personnel to function as an SE with Sponsor, Sponsors Partners, and customers to coordinate the development and management of access control solutions for the Sponsor project. The candidate will work with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), Data Architects, Sr. managers, and Operations Group personnel to develop, design and implement enterprise class IT solutions. He/She will work with technology, such as Amazon Web Services, DEVOPS, Test defined development, Virtualized environments, web services, access control capabilities, and with the Sponsors Partners.
1. Demonstrated, within the last two years, proficiency with Linux, including RedHat and Variants, such as proficiency in shell scripting and implementation of Linux security tools.
2. Demonstrated experience with DEVOPS and Test Defined Development (TDD) in an IT role such as a Developer, System Engineer, or infrastructure provider, etc.
3. Demonstrated experience working in an Agile methodology.
4. Demonstrated experience working on SOA architectures.
5. Demonstrated experience creating, drafting, or contributing to program documentation, such as System Security Plans or related documents.
6. Demonstrated experience with documentation and quality assurance, such as building test suites to verify development and engineering stories.
7. Experience with or working knowledge of ELK (Elasticsearch, Logstash, and Kibana) in a Cloud Environment.
1. Demonstrated experience with the implementation of enterprise APIs using commercial or open source API Gateway Manager Products.
2. Previous experience working on projects of the Sponsors or Sponsor's Partner's customers.
3. Demonstrated experience or understanding of most or all phases of the Sponsor's Partner's life-cycle.
4. Demonstrated experience facilitating discussions and leading conversations.
5. Demonstrated experience with Sponsor-specific Software Development Practices.
6. Systems Analyst and Architecture background experience.
7. Demonstrated experience working at all levels of multiple Sponsor Partners and industry organizations to drive effective partnerships and technical solutions.
8. Demonstrated experience with DEVOPS/TDD Tools such as GIT, Jenkins, Rundeck, Maven, Artificatory, etc .
9. Demonstrated experience with large scale or enterprise-wide programs.
10. Demonstrated experience with information sharing and collaboration technologies such as wikis or blogs.
Job Type: Full-time