The Social Media and Website Intern is responsible for coordinating and executing the company’s social media strategy, working across key social media channels including Facebook, and Instagram, as well as maintaining the club’s website. This role requires intermediate experience with web development and social media management. In this role, you will be responsible for the coding, uploading/inputting product information, innovative design and execution of new design releases and maintenance of our website.
- Assist with streamlining company social media accounts
- Creating and Maintaining interactive content for social media sites including
- Increase the number of followers we have by following and engaging with potential clients and candidates.
- Monitoring and replying to all engaging members
- Drive traffic via web leads
- Scheduling and coordinating a monthly brainstorming meeting with management to establish new ideas for the month ahead, and to plan for a monthly social media, editorial, and marketing.
- Current student at a local university majoring in web design, web programming, communications, marketing, or other related field
- Eligible for internship
- Ready to start immediately
- Has a personal computer, internet and reliable transportation
Job Type: Part-time