We are looking for an innovative and experienced leadership development (LD) program manager to design and implement LD projects/initiatives to support Amazon’s Corp Ops Tech leaders. This is an individual contributor role who will collaborate closely with the Senior Talent Development Specialist for Corp Ops Tech. This position is located in Seattle, and requires travel up to 10%.
Critical Responsibilities and Skills:
· Manage global-wide LD projects/initiatives, including defining project plans, managing implementation activities, meeting milestones, and developing processes; collaborate closely with the Senior Talent Development Specialist to define and implement the projects.
· Assist in coordinating the annual needs analysis to determine the LD skills needed in each Corp Ops Tech team.
· Liaison with other learning and LD teams within Amazon to leverage content and collaborate on joint projects that will benefit Corp Ops Tech leaders.
· Define key performance indicators; developing metrics and other measurements to determine the impact of the LD programs; collect, report, and analyze meaningful LD metrics.
· Manage an extensive Leaders as Teachers (LaT) program, including nomination process for LaTs, implementation process for Train-the-Trainer sessions, monitoring the LaTs’ progress, and coaching LaTs on their performance.
· Collaborate closely with Senior Instructional Designer to ensure the quality and impact of LD programs, reviewing all instructional materials and performance support materials, and evaluation methods to determine impact of program.
· If needed, augment the facilitation of selected customized LD programs as well as LD programs for open enrollment courses on Seattle campus and virtual offerings.
· Coordinate the schedule for all open enrollment courses on the Seattle campus and virtual offerings; work closely with the LD Coordinator on ensuring all logistics are in place.
· Create and implement effective change management processes, including all communication about the LD programs; design and implement LD marketing strategy.
· Build performance support tools such as a WIKI with detailed career paths to help Corp Ops Tech leaders determine LD offerings to help with their careers and development. #LTM
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
· 6+ years of work experience in program management, preferably with leadership development teams.
· Some knowledge of instructional design, including evaluation methodologies; experience with global design.
· Some facilitation skills in the classroom and virtual classroom.
· Excellent writing and editing skills.
· Strong analytical skills and experience using and presenting data to make decisions.
· Experience working in a tech or engineering environment.
· BA or BS degree in a relevant field such as business, education, instructional design, organizational development, or equivalent job experience.
· Master’s Degree in a relevant field such as business, education, instructional design, organizational development, or equivalent job experience.
· Program management certification (PMP or other equivalent certifications)