Communico is helping to change the landscape of Public Libraries. Our Customer Engagement Platform has been built from the ground up to help public libraries increase usage of their valuable assets.
We're now looking for a Rock Star Marketing Automation Manager to join our driven, collaborative and entrepreneurial team in Stamford CT. Energy and passion power our business and we look for candidates who share in that excitement to help us continue to build something special.
What you'll do
- Manage global instance of Hubspot at the admin level
- Author and contribute marketing operations documentation and processes
- Play an integral part in evaluating marketing tech and implementing
- Daily management and upkeep of Hubspot at the operations level, including list process and workflow management
- Project manage marketing operations initiatives, including identifying business requirements and needs with stakeholders
- Personalize all of our marketing until it genuinely feels to our customers like we’re speaking directly with them as an individual. This can and will happen in email, direct mail, social ads, etc. The buck stops with you when it comes to accurate segmentation, deployment, tagging, reporting, etc.
- Launch, test, and optimize end-to-end customer marketing journeys until they offer the very best value exchange with our customers.
- Continually identify new customer needs for messaging, then create and deploy it, and make sure you really know what made an impact so you can identify the next one. You’ll want to know about multi-variate testing.
What you will bring
- A genuine love of thinking through complex customer journeys and how to orchestrate Marketing flows and proven success in doing so across multiple channels.
- HubSpot Inbound and Partner Certifications strongly preferred with 3+ years experience in a similar role,
- A functional understanding of email deliverability, best practices, and testing protocol * Template specification and/or basic or better HTML/CSS experience.
- An extreme attention to detail and organizational system that would evoke envy in the most structured of individuals.
- A kind, collaborative spirit that excels in environments with active initiative
- Effective written and verbal communication skills that translate across all levels of the organization
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Marketing, Psychology, Computer Science or Communications is highly preferred
What we offer
- A key part of an exciting international growth journey
- Great colleagues and a social working environment
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits & 401k
- Paid family leave
Job Type: Full-time
- Marketing: 3 years (Preferred)