Locally owned hospice agency based in Flower Mound, TX is seeking a motivated, goal-oriented sales professional, with experience in senior living, home health, hospice, etc. to contribute to our growth.
We currently serve Dallas, Denton, Collin, Tarrant, Wise, Grayson and Cooke counties.The ideal candidate will have documented, successful hospice sales experience and live in the City of Denton.
- Sell hospice services
- Meet or exceed admission goals on a monthly basis
- Effectively and persuasively present the Agency's services and capabilities to potential referral parters and patients/families by calling on Hospitals, Physicians, Skilled Nursing Facilities, Assisted Living Facilities and other relevant health care providers
- Represent the Agency in the local community
- Maintain an electronic file of prospects and demographic information and activity
- Track and report on status of referrals/leads/contacts on a regular basis
- Other office/administrative duties as needed
- 3+ years experience in healthcare sales
- Experienced in new business development and relationship based sales
- Highly self motivated, organized and driven to succeed
- Friendly, professional presence
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Must be able to function with minimum supervision
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must successfully pass background and reference checks
- Must have valid drivers license, auto insurance and reliable transportation
Preference will be given to those individuals who are well networked in the hospital and/or senior living community and those who have existing relationships with referral sources that can be leveraged in this position.
Competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package, bonuses and expense reimbursement are offered for the right candidate.
Please respond with resume, cover letter and salary history.
Job Type: Full-time
- Healthcare Sales: 3 years (Required)