This position will be apart of the Amazon Delivery Station network (AMZL)
At Amazon, we are working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. If you'd like to help us build the place to find and buy anything online, this is your chance to make history. We are looking for a dynamic, organized self-starter to join our Human Resources department as a HR Business Partner.
The HR Business Partner is both a strategic and hands-on role that provides full cycle Human Resources support to our 24/7 Amazon Fulfillment Centers. The role is critical in executing our people initiatives, providing great internal customer support, and driving HR functional excellence and process improvement.
Successful candidates will demonstrate:
• The ability to understand business goals and recommend new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in business objectives, productivity and development of HR within the company
• Ability to support a 24/7 environment that has multiple shifts and a significant staffing ramp during our seasonal peak in the fourth quarter
• A true hands-on approach as well as the ability to successfully monitor the "pulse" of the employees to ensure a high level of employee engagement
• Experience with rapid and complex changing work environment
• Being an enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment
• The ability to be comfortable with high volume workload and not be afraid to "roll up your sleeves"
• A strong solutions focus and be comfortable working in an environment which demands strong deliverables along with the ability to identify problems and drive appropriate solutions
• Strong internal and external customer service focus
• The ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously - orientated on results
• Bias for action, strong work ethic, and desire to achieve excellence
• Must be able to interface at all levels of the organization
• Passion for innovative HR solutions and process improvement
• Use skills gained as an experienced professional, works on resolving a wide range of issues within team/department in imaginative as well as practical ways.
• Operates with autonomy and discretion.
• Must be willing to work a flexible schedule that includes nights, weekends and holidays
• A completed Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university or 2+ years Amazon experience
• 3+ years human resource business partner experience
• Experience supporting hourly employee client groups
• Experience in call center, distribution center, or manufacturing environments
• Proficiency with PeopleSoft HRIS System
- Master's Degree or MBA in HRM preferred
- Human Resources experience with Fortune 500 companies supporting 250-500 or more associates
- Amazon offers competitive compensation packages including comprehensive health care, 401(k), restricted stock units, growth potential, and a challenging and exciting work environment.
- Amazon Operations is a 24/7 business and requires complete flexibility.
- Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation