GIRL SCOUTS OF TEXAS OKLAHOMA PLAINS, INC.
Position Title: Product Program Lead
Reports To: Senior Director of Product Program, Retail and Customer Care
Status: Exempt Grade: 6
Primary Location: Corporate
The Product Program Lead reports directly to the Senior Director of Product Program. The Product Program Lead is responsible for providing leadership and to plan, organize and coordinate all aspects of the annual cookie program and logistics and other product-oriented program and/or revenue generating initiatives of the Council.
The Product Program Lead consistently exercises discretion and judgment with respect to matters of significance. This job is not routine, clerical or administrative in nature.
- Provide leadership to a high performing product program team of staff and volunteers.
- Recruit, train, and partner with volunteers to administer the product program; work with council-wide volunteer committee to ensure effective training, events, booth sale opportunities, and communication during the product program.
- In conjunction with Senior Director of Product Program, develops and administers the council budget for product program including income and expense projections.
- In conjunction with other council teams, develops and implements effective strategies for achieving all council product program objectives.
- In partnership with the Communications Department, develops and implements a comprehensive marketing plan for all council product program activities.
- Oversees inventory management and logistics of product program activities while seeking greater efficiencies and cost savings.
- Manages and monitors effective recognition programs, ensuring adherence to Internal Revenue and Girl Scouts of the USA rewards guidance.
- Develops strong working relationships with vendor-partners, trucking companies and all other outside entities to ensure efficient product programs that are profitable and offer strong program content.
- Ensure training modules and manuals (including online learning system) are developed timely including, policies, newsletters, and other communications materials to ensure high quality training of leaders and product program volunteers as well as the safety and quality program experience of the girls.
- Handle all record keeping, monitoring of revenue, data analysis and evaluation of revenue, and final reports. Evaluate implementation strategies and results in preparation for the following program.
- Responsible for implementation of safety and risk management reviews to support crisis management related to the product program.
- Ensure collection of revenue for all product programs ensuring timeliness and confidentiality.
- Travels between council locations often; works a flexible schedule, including evenings and/or weekends.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Product Program and/or Executive Vice President/Chief Financial Officer.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field required.
- 5 years supervisory experience.
- Commitment to the mission and goals of Girl Scouting.
- Membership in GSUSA.
- Must be willing to work with all persons without regard to race, religion, ethnic origin, socio-economic status, sexual orientation, or disability.
- Proven ability to effectively lead teams, multiple priorities, meet deadlines and produce results.
- Effective communicator/motivator.
- Out-of-the-box thinker who combine analytical and conceptual abilities to act on a strategic and tactical level.
- Thrives on challenges.
- Thorough planner who can envision and facilitate change.
- Proven proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite; knowledge of Salesforce is a plus.
- Proven ability to prepare presentations and speak to large groups.
- Daily access to an automobile in good working condition, plus proof of auto licensing, driver’s license, and liability insurance.
- Must be able to occasionally lift or move minimum of 40 lbs.
Honest and Fair
Friendly and Helpful
Considerate and Caring
Courageous and Strong
Responsible for What Say and Do
Respect Myself and Others
Use Resources Wisely
Make the World a Better Place
Job Type: Full-time