The Enterprise Services & Systems (ESS) department is part of the Chief Financial Officer’s organization within Enterprise Financial Management. The Planning & Forecasting Application Support team works directly with business and corporate departments to implement technology solutions for their planning and forecasting needs.
The Business Analyst position combines the skills of a business analyst and project management staff. They will support various planning and forecasting initiatives to aid the company’s efforts to produce actual and forecast data with sufficient granularity and justification to address both Internal and External demands.
This position reports to a Director of the Planning & Forecasting team.
- Working as a liaison between business partners and system developers with responsibility for documenting detailed business requirements and system specifications
- Documenting as-is and to-be processes
- Developing test scripts and conducting both unit and integration tests
- Assisting with user testing and documentation
- Assist in preparation of user training and communications
- Providing end-user support including issue resolution and remediation
- Updating and creating financial reports
- Updating and monitoring project tasks and plans with the project manager
- 1-3 years’ experience working as a business analyst, financial analyst or team member in finance/accounting field
- Excellent analytical abilities and problem-solving skills
- A conscientious; detail-orientated nature
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong PC skills, particularly MS Office (Excel, Access, Word, PowerPoint)
- A college degree in one of the following fields: Information Systems, Finance, or Accounting
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company's well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential's businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services.
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit www.prudential.com to learn more about our values, our history and our brand.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Note that this posting is intended for individual applicants. Search firms or agencies should email Staffing at email@example.com for more information about doing business with Prudential.