A Massage Therapist is qualified to administer professional body massages and treatments. Must demonstrate thorough knowledge of numerous massage techniques, along with excellent communication skills while interacting with a wide range of clientele. Maximize service skills and product sales within an Aveda Environmental Lifestyle Salon and Spa. Reputed certification required.
Provide exceptional guest service to all customers.
- High standard of cleanliness and sanitation; adhere to all Spa guidelines; maintain/organize daily supplies and treatment rooms.
- Regularly attend, participate in and support training and staff meetings.
- Maximize scheduling framework using good time management skills.
- Must be dependable, punctual, enthusiastic and courteous professional.
- Passionate outgoing personality who enjoys working with the public
- Perform guest consultation and post treatment recommendations with ability to educate guests on products and home regimens.
- Creative thinker and team player who is able to cross train and assist with phone sales, facility tours or service scheduling.
- Desire to learn and develop skills through ongoing training programs.
- Flexibility in providing guest therapy within several locations throughout resort.
- Implement Aveda experience & philosophies
- Must be licensed or become licensed in the State of Iowa
- Must keep state certification current and in good standing
Iowa Racing Gaming Commission(IRGC) license required and arranged through Grand Falls prior to starting work. Minimum 1 year experience helpful. MBLEx and National Certification helpful.
Full-Time & Part-Time
hourly plus commission