Hope you are doing good.
Our Client is Actively looking for Salesforce Developer, Please share your updated profile if interested.
Role: Salesforce Developer
Location: Dallas, TX
Duration: Long Term Contract
- Overall 8+ years of IT experience which includes 5+ years of experience in Salesforce.com CRM Platform both as Administrator and Developer.
- Excellent understanding of Force.com architecture and sound working knowledge on Object oriented programming.
- Experience creating REST APIs and working on Heroku Platform.
- Strong experience on Force.com using Apex programming in Apex Classes, Batch classes, Triggers, Force.com API, Standard Controllers, Web services and Controller Extensions
- Proficient in Developing Visualforce pages (Reports, Analytical snapshots, and Dashboards) and visual flow.
- Administration experience on CRM Applications like Data Exports & Imports, Application Support, Security Administration, Maintenance, and User & Security Management.
- Experienced in building Custom Applications that includes administration, configuration, implementing and support experience with Salesforce.com platform.
- Hands on experience implementing Workflow rules, Record Types, Security/Sharing rules, Configured permission sets, Field-level Security, Record level Security, Profiles, creating roles and resource monitoring at the different hierarchical level of Organization.
- Design experience in junction objects and various advanced fields like Picklist, Controller/dependent picklist, Custom Formula Fields, Field Dependencies, Validation Rules, Workflow and Approval Processes for automated alerts, field updates, and Email generation based on application requirements.
- Expertise in SOQL and SOSL for querying salesforce database.
- Good knowledge in configuring On-Demand Email-to-Case, web-to-Lead and Web-to-case in Customer Relationship Management(CRM).
- Proficiency in OWD Org hierarchy, Roles, Profiles, Users, object level security, field level security, record level security and sharing rules.
- Experience in using Salesforce.com Email Services, Field updates, Page Layouts, Actions, Approval Processes and Process builder.
- Expertise in Salesforce Integration & Data Migration.
- Proficient in various Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) phases which include requirement gathering and analysis in Agile, Waterfall methodologies and Kanban board.
- Daily standup calls, Scrum meeting, Evenly Sprints also part of the routine.
- Strong Technical background in Analytical, and Problem-solving skills
- Good Team Player with time management skill, leadership qualities and willing to play a vital role in the team environment to meet objectives.
Good to have:
- Salesforce.com Developer and/or Administrator certification.
- Knowledge of PHP language.
SPAR Information Systems
Job Type: Contract
- Salesforce Development: 3 years (Preferred)