This individual is responsible for administrative support for the functions of the Property Management Department and the agency overall.
This would include but not be limited to the following:
- Set up and maintain accurate files and records that may be easily accessed by all.
- Maintain correspondence files.
- Handle correspondence, telephone contacts, and incoming mail, including confidential materials, in a professional and expedient manner. Administer e-mails, send and forward to appropriate people.
- Type and/or compose letters, meeting agendas, meeting minutes, purchase orders, contracts, memos, variances, narratives, vendor contracts, brokerage agreements, Letters of Intent and construction contracts as directed.
- Photocopying, faxing, scanning and file administration as needed.
- Assist the Property Management department with projects and presentation. Organize, research, and gather required data as necessary. Provide assistance in preparing materials, compiling statistical information, and other special projects as required.
- Must be proficient in Outlook, MS Word and Excel, and other similar computer programs. Use of various software packages and visual aids to produce accurate documents, presentation materials, charts and graphics (type, proof, organize, design, create fonts, layout, etc.) within established deadlines.
- Greet visitors, screen incoming calls, schedule appointments, maintain calendar and play an active role in organizing and prioritizing its activities.
- Previous office experience preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Office programs (Outlook, Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint)
- Strong work ethic, positive attitude, and good judgment
- Desire to work as part of a team with a strong focus on client needs
- Excellent communication and listening abilities
- Organizational skills; ability to manage projects effectively and on-time
- Ability to exercise discretion and maintain confidentiality
- Analytical and detail-oriented
- Ability to handle multiple tasks/assignments
- Punctual attendance
- Additional Information
Hours & pay plan
- 40 hours per week
- Schedule: Mondays through Fridays from 8 AM through 5 PM
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $12.00 to $15.00 /hour
- data entry: 3 years (Required)
- leasing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 4 years (Required)
- 10 Key: 3 years (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Running errands
- Stocking supplies
- Sorting and sending mail
- Answering and routing phone calls
- Managing social media
- Greeting visitors
- Processing payments
This Job Is:
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks - learn more at https://start.indeed.com/fair-chance)
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma