CH Carolina Herrera is House of Herrera’s luxury lifestyle brand. As one of the most prominent brands in the industry, CH Carolina Herrera’s immediate success was backed by Venezuelan designer Carolina Herrera’s career as a global icon in luxury and timeless elegance.
Featuring accessories, women’s, men’s and children’s collections, the brand rapidly established itself with more than 400 stores in Europe, the Americas, Middle East and Asia.
CH Carolina Herrera is part of STL Sociedad Textil Lonia, a global company with more than 800 stores in 43 different countries, and a team of more than 2500 employees.
Talent, innovation and constant growth can be found at the core of this dynamic and creative group. Our culture is based on teamwork and passion for our brands. We are looking for colleagues who will bring talent and commitment to the team and who want to grow in a fast-paced, international organization. Our aim is for you to become a part of our project and accomplish your goals by our side.
· Health Insurance
· Vision Insurance
· Dental Insurance
· Paid Time-Off
· Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
· Life Insurance
· Commuter Benefit Plan
· Employee Discount
As a Sales Assistant you will be responsible for maintaining an organized and accurate environment that enables Sales Associates to provide extraordinary customer experiences to our clients. You are a true team player who communicates effectively, follows procedures, best practices, self-starter, and full of ideas to continuously improve the store environment through front and back of house support.
· Maximizing the effectiveness of storage & capacity of all product categories
· Max sales goal per month: 5 % contribution to overall sales for the month (this is a max goal not a minimum goal).
· Provide disciplined, business-focused management of inventory levels and store expenses (i.e.: supplies and packaging, maintenance)
· Notify management of any shipment discrepancies and conduct markdowns, execute transfers, consignments, damages, and customer charge sends
· Provide consistent company training & coaching on company guidelines and inventory management to team
· Maintaining a One Company perspective when interacting with peer stores or while supporting the customer experience following the CH policies and procedures
· In partnership with SM and ASM, assist in execution of special event needs; may include furniture needs, supply ordering, managing caterer & other vendors
· Partnering with the Store Manager and Area Manager to resolve customer service issues, particularly in the areas of product damages, repairs, exchanges/transfers, dry cleaning, courier services, etc. Operational Excellence
· In partnership with the sales team serve as a sales support on the sale floor when needed
· Achieving daily and weekly individual sales targets and KPI's as defined by the Store Manager or Assistant Store Manager in order to achieve the store objectives
· Assisting with merchandising and inventory activities. Keeping the sales floor and store image neat, organized, clean, and stocked
· Processing transactions accurately and efficiently
· Complying with all sales related policies and procedures
· Minimum 1 year experience in fashion retail stores
· Orientation to results and clients´ satisfaction
· Excellent communication and negotiation skills
· Ability to lift (at least 30lbs), carry, push, pull, squat, kneel, twist, turn, climb, crawl, reach and bend
· Some heavy lifting in excess of 30 pounds
· Availability and flexibility to workdays, nights, weekends, holidays, store openings and closings, to meet the needs of the business
· Organization and Accuracy
· Analytical thinking
For more information regarding our company and products please visit:
Sociedad Textil Lonia Corp. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered regardless to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, age, gender, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $21.00 - $25.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Inventory Management: 1 year (Required)
- Luxury Retail: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: In person