- Process purchase requisitions and issue purchase orders to suppliers to meet customer service levels.
- Ensure that Purchasing procedures, policies and guidelines are adhered to.
- Act as the point of contact for internal customers’ day-to-day interactions: help desk / support function
- Collaborate with the appropriate Kite functional teams to assist in the resolution of issues such as: damage claims, rejections, losses, returns, over shipments, cancellations, and discontinuations.
- Work with Accounts Payable, Receiving and vendors in the resolution of discrepancies between purchase order, receipt and invoice payment
- Serves as liaison between Kite and Supplier, maintains positive vendor relationships, plans and inputs to the negotiation of beneficial supplier agreements on behalf of the company
- Provide routine trainings and support for Non-standard Requests/adhoc training to Internal customers
- Analyze performance and issues related to Purchasing process and systems
- Propose and support Purchasing system and process improvements
- Support Supply Chain team with adhoc projects
- Assist with Change Management activities associated with Purchasing process and system changes
- Minimum 3 years professional experience (preferably in an operational Purchasing and or sourcing environment).
- Business B.A. / B.S. or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience in indirect materials or services operational purchasing is considered a definite advantage.
- Experience working closely with cross-functional team leaders
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Self-motivated and willing to accept temporary responsibilities outside of initial job description
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills are essential in this collaborative work environment
- Comfortable in a fast-paced small company environment with minimal direction and able to adjust workload based upon changing priorities
- Strong and effective communication skills (written and verbal) and the ability to collaborate in a courteous but firm manner towards the accomplishment of goals
- Excellent organizational and project management abilities
- Candidate must be detail oriented, customer focused and have strong interpersonal skills
- Must be self-directed and assertive
- Must have knowledge of Purchasing and sourcing practices and principles
At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 99 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly® annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
Your engineering skills are in demand, but how do you find the right fit? Easy. With Kelly® Engineering, our experts connect you with leading organizations where you can learn and grow, collaborate on innovative projects, and keep your skills sharp with top technology. Whether you prefer the variety and flexibility of short-term projects, or are looking for something more long-term, we’re here every step of the way to find your dream engineering job.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.