5375 Western Ave, Suite A Boulder, CO 80301 www.stratom.com
JOB TITLE: Special Operations Forces (SOF) Intelligence Integrator (SOFST) REQUISITION NUMBER: CFSDE-002-1217
Location: Reston, VA
Job Category: INTELLIGENCE
Security Clearance: TS/SCI Must be current
Stratom Inc, is actively seeking a SOF Intelligence Integrator to provide embedded and reach back support directly to SOF, developing intelligence products while coordinating the support packages provided to meet unit and subordinate element operational requirements. You will assist in developing processes that enhance SOF situational understanding of threat networks employing or facilitating improvised threats (such as IEDs) and enabling DOD, IA and IC efforts focused on dismantling, disrupting, and defeating those networks.
While deployed, you will embed with SOF to assist operational and tactical commanders, their staffs and subordinate units with fusing operations and intelligence information to enhance their effectiveness against threat networks. You will identify and analyze problems, and generate recommended solutions based upon experience working with elements of the DOD, interagency and international partners. Most deployments are 120 to 180 days in length.
While providing reach back support, you will directly support embedded teammates; answer requests for support from other SOF units; and work closely with a wide variety of SOF units, institutions, and partners. You will assist with pre-deployment training/preparation, conduct professional development within the CACI-WGI SOF Support Team, and mentor new members of the team to ensure they are ready to deploy and succeed.
You will work closely with other members of your team to identify capabilities and vulnerabilities of targeted enemy organizations; identify trends, patterns, and key nodes; and highlight their relationships to the targeted enemy networks.
- Current Top Secret/Specialized Compartmented Information Security Clearance.
- Minimum two years’ experience providing analytical support to one or more SOF units or commands.
- Minimum one year of experience in forward deployed locations supporting SOF.
- You must possess the ability to effectively communicate both orally and in writing.
- You will be able to provide daily feedback to the team lead on product development.
- Be deployable to the required theater of operations, usually conducting periodic travel within CONUS and four-to-six-month deployments to OCONUS locations.
- Willing to work rotating shifts if needed - that may include nights and weekends.
Minimum Experience and Education Requirement:
- Bachelor’s degree and more than three years of experience, or associates degree and five years of experience, or seven years of relevant work experience. We will also consider candidates with five years of directly relevant experience.
- More than three years of experience conducting network analysis in support of attack the network operations - including counter-facilitation.
- Experience providing direct analytical support to operations and providing direct analytical and targeting support to deployed SOF elements.
- Deployed in-theater experience assigned to a SOF unit providing intelligence support to tactical and operational SOF
- Expert understanding of network analysis tools such as Analyst Notebook and Palantir.
- Expert understanding of Intel-related databases such as M3, TAC, NCTC Online, TIDE, ICReach SIGINT database, Cultweave SIGINT database, PROTON SIGINT Database.
- Expert understanding of Intel targeting tools such as the Skope toolset or the Voltron toolset.
- Practical understanding of geospatial Intel tools such as ArcGIS and Google Earth.
- Must be able to work independently with limited oversight and function effectively as part of a team in a joint working environment.
Employment Type: This is an Exempt Fulltime Salaried position. Stratom, Inc. offers an array of benefits to eligible full-time employees, including health insurance, life and AD&D insurance, a retirement investment plan, annual paid time off, and holiday pay. Stratom provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request in order to express interest in a position by e-mailing or calling the below information. Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Stratom, Inc. will be reviewed at the e-mail address and phone number supplied. Thank you for considering a career with Stratom, Inc. To apply for this position, please submit your resume with the Requisition Number to careers @stratom.com or to George.byford @stratom.com or calling (802) 535-4075.
Stratom is an equal opportunity/ affirmative action employer. It is company policy to provide equal opportunity in all areas of employment practice without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, citizenship or disability.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.
Job Type: Full-time
- Military Intelligence Support to SOF: 3 years (Preferred)
Security Clearance Required:
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply