Since its inception in 2009, uBreakiFix has grown to more than 500 stores in markets across the U.S., Puerto Rico and Canada. But the best part is that we're currently looking for new members to join our team! Are you looking for a dynamic career path and a company that promotes from within? Are you a tech-savvy individual? Do you enjoy working with smartphones and computers? Well then come join one of the largest and most reputable smartphone repair companies in the US.
The unrelenting commitment to customer satisfaction shown by uBreakiFix has directly resulted in its current period of rapid nationwide growth. uBreakiFix has become the preeminent gadget repair company in the industry, largely due to its low price promise and industry leading 90-day repair guarantee. uBreakiFix handles everything from iPhones, Samsungs, LGs, Nexuses, HTCs, Droids, Xboxes and PlayStations, to cameras, laptops and computers. Do you have broken glass on your iPhone? A virus that your PC can't seem to get rid of? A Mac that just won't shake software issues? An iPhone that needs to be jailbroken and unlocked? A Samsung Galaxy that isn't running like it used to? Let the repair professionals at uBreakiFix bring your electronic device back to its original look, feel and functionality - all for much less than buying a new one. And most repairs can be completed while you wait! From water-damage or shattered displays to complex technical issues, uBreakiFix is your fast, affordable, reliable repair solution. Visit www.ubreakifix.com for more info!
Serves customers by diagnosing, troubleshooting and repairing devices while ensuring customer satisfaction. This position will travel to customer locations and complete repairs at the customer's site. The repairs will be scheduled Monday through Sunday from 7AM-9PM. A corporate vehicle will be provided for the technician to drive to the job sites.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
– Safely travel to customer sites and arrive within the scheduled appointment window
– Inform customers of job status (En route, Arrived, etc.)
– Diagnose, troubleshoot and repair devices
– Provide recommendations for problem resolution
– Explain complex technical issues to customers in a non-technical, simple to understand manner
– Provide repair and replacement estimates to customers
– Ensure that all repairs meet or exceed uBreakiFix quality standards
– Greet customers in a friendly manner and maintain a positive work environment
– Answer phone calls with a professional, courteous and friendly demeanor
– Ensure that customers have an enjoyable experience by providing superior customer service and exceeding customer expectations
– Keep track of all devices and inventory while safeguarding all van stock
– Utilize the point of sale system to maintain an accurate record of customer information and a real-time status of each repair
– Maintain the cleanliness and professional appearance of the repair van
Note: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of – personnel so classified, and they may change at any time.
UBREAKIFIX is an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $13.00 /hour
Hours per week:
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is: