- Responsible for the layout, design, and production activities to produce quality graphic-design artwork.
- Requires working knowledge of graphic-design software.
- May contact in-house or outside vendors to verify print specifications.
- Produces graphic design artwork to support marketing effort using technology and computer software packages for either print or web.
- Generates websites, brochures, floor plans, advertising, postcards, proposals, presentations and press releases within corporate templates for print or internet.
- Confers with internal clients to discuss and determine layout design.
- Maintains local website, such as the layout of Navigator page in Content Management Systems (CMS), by creating and updating various profiles including professional, team and property profiles.
- Works on additional special marketing projects.
- May provide estimates on all print and web marketing material.
- Works with vendors to estimate marketing projects and oversee production.
- May investigate, compare and recommend local suppliers of marketing production services, including typography, paper and printing.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- No formal supervisory responsibilities in this position.
- May provide informal assistance such as technical guidance, and/or training to coworkers.
- May coordinate and assign tasks to co-workers within a work unit and/or project.
- Decisions made with thorough understanding of procedures, company policies, and business practices to achieve general results and deadlines.
- Responsible for setting work unit and/or project deadlines.
- Errors in judgment may cause short-term impact to department.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor of Fine Arts degree preferred with a minimum of two years related experience and/or training.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to internal clients.
- Ability to effectively present information.
- Requires ability to do project budgets and cost estimates.
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret documents.
- Ability to solve problems involving several options in situations.
- Requires basic analytical and quantitative skills.
- Must have a solid grasp of fundamental concepts of print and web publishing and graphic design principles.
- Intermediate skills with web design.
- Strong skills in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- Familiarity with Adobe Dreamweaver.
- Strong skills in Microsoft PowerPoint and Word.
- Familiarity with MS Excel.
- Basic project management, editing and writing skills required.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $25.00 to $35.00 /hour
- Indesign/Adobe/Illustrator: 1 year (Required)