Helpdesk Specialist-Level 1
Up to $19 per hour
Pinnacle Partners is assisting our client in their search for a Level 1 Helpdesk Specialist to join their growing team located on the north west side of Indianapolis. Our client is seeking an individual to provide first level support. This successful resource will receive tickets over the phone and email and resolve issues. This is an excellent opportunity to work hand in hand with IT Manager and learn and take on additional responsibilities with networks and servers as time goes on.
- Answer staff questions in person and via phone on all company supported applications.
- Troubleshoot computer issues.
- Identify source of computer problems software, hardware, user access, etc.
- Inform staff on appropriate action.
- Act as the liaison between staff and IT department to resolve issues.
- Offer recommendations on company application and hardware purchases.
- Record resolutions for future reference.
- Complete application project-based work.
- Offers support for the collection file and interface process.
- Uphold confidentiality with respect to the information being processed, stored or accessed by the network.
- Provide support to and back up of other members of the department as needed.
- At least 1 year of experience providing first level helpdesk support including phone, deskside, and remote.
- Working experience supporting and understanding MS Office suite of products including: Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook.
- Working understanding of logging and tracking tickets utilizing a helpdesk ticketing system.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Ability to communicate with individuals cross-functionally within the organization.
- Able to adapt to change and keep up in a fast paced environment.
This is a 4 month contract to hire opportunity with an hourly rate up to $19 based on experience and qualifications. While working on contract, Pinnacle Partners offers a competitive W2 pay rate, paid time off, and the opportunity to participate in our company’s medical benefits and 401k plan.