We are looking for talented career driven undergrad and graduate school students to support Rock Hall initiatives. The Rock Hall offers project based internships which allows our interns to apply the skills they have learned at college in a fast paced and exciting work environment during the summer and fall and spring semesters.
We are a nonprofit organization that exists to engage, teach, and inspire through the power of Rock and Roll. We carry out this mission through our educational programs, our library and archives, and through the operation of our world-class museum that collects, preserves, exhibits, and interprets Rock and Roll. The Rock & Roll Hall of Fame values innovation, collaboration and intentional growth. Over the last 25 years, we have hosted over 13 million visitors onsite. Passion for music is a must.
The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame is committed to creating a diverse, equitable, and inclusive work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.
To learn more about a specific internship, please click on the following links to read an internship description:
Museum Collections Intern
Library & Archives Intern
Interactive Media Intern
Digital Media Intern
Fan Engagement Intern
Human Resources Intern
Graphic Design Intern
Internship opportunities are limited by the needs of our departments, therefore, not all internships will be offered every internship session. If you have any questions about the Rock Hall’s internship program, please contact HR by email at hr@rockhall. org.
- Great work experience
- Exciting work environment
- Flexible work schedules
- Discounts on Rock Hall merchandise
- Paid parking
- Paid stipend
- Additional training and professional development opportunities
- Prepare a cover letter and resume.
- Prepare a one-page summary describing what you hope to bring to the internship and what you hope to gain during the internship
- Include a letter of reference/recommendation from a professor in your field. Letters may be sent separately to HR at hr@rockhall. org if necessary.
- You must submit a resume, cover letter, one-page summary, and letter of recommendation, otherwise your application will not be considered.
**To be considered for an internship, please click the 'apply' link below to fill out your application and attach your supporting documents. Incomplete applications will not be considered.**