Unique opportunity to work with high functioning patients for Medication Management or Therapy in a well-appointed office setting. Set your own flexible schedule and receive full-spectrum support from an experienced administrative team.
Attractive and market-competitive compensation (plus advancement possibilities).
Potential for $300,000+ annual income for full-time psychiatrist positions with a medical management focus (e.g., 40 patient hours per week).
Access to Health Insurance & Benefits
Full-time and part-time psychiatrist positions available according to your needs – custom design your career.
Create your own schedule in one of our well-appointed office suites – located at five prime locations in Midtown South (Fifth Avenue Near Empire State Building), Midtown (Near Grand Central), Murray Hill, Wall Street and White Plains.
Each office suite is designed with contemporary finishes & furniture and many include views of the Empire State Building, Rockefeller Center, etc.
We enable you to be time-effective and focused on patient care – our professionally-trained executive staff covers all your administrative needs (including credentialing & re-attestations, patient referrals, insurance benefits verification, patient intake, insurance claims submission & follow-up, billing, collections, scheduling coordination, IT systems including EMR / ERA / ePrescribing, records maintenance, legal / statutory / tax / filing compliance, real estate operations, supplies & provisions, database of useful tools & resources, after-hours & 24/7 emergency support, vacation back-up, fully HIPAA compliant procedures and more).
More about us:
Established over 30 years ago, Therapy Center of New York (www.therapycenterofny.com) is a flourishing private behavioral health group practice seeking psychiatrists to join. We currently have over 25 psychiatrists, psychologists, and social workers on our team in Manhattan and Westchester. Therapy Center of New York offers a broad range of diagnostic, psychotherapy, psychiatry and med. management services for adults, families and children.
The advantages of an Associate Psychiatrist position with our group vs. hospital/clinic options include:
· Design your own patient schedule with regular hours (say goodbye to on-call/night calls and no emergency coverage required),
· Develop and maintain productive long-term relationships with patients (no short-term revolving-door inpatients),
· Experience a richer clinical psychiatric experience consistent with your high level of training – engage with reliable and appreciative clients (avoid the frequent cancellations/no-shows that occur in hospitals/clinics),
· Minimize institutional bureaucratic hassles, and
· Utilize your teaching and training skills in psychiatry within a congenial team environment (no pressure of publications and obtaining research grants to gain group recognition)
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Salary: $175,000.00 to $300,000.00 /year
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture