This position is for an Installation Technician for a Car Electronics & Accessory Store. This position will be to assist customers in their professional installation of car electronic products, car & truck accessory products, and installation services while maintaining a high level customer satisfaction. This position is intended for a self-motivated person that can build, design, troubleshoot electronic & accessory products including custom modifications and stay up to date on new technology. This position will be performance based.
· At least 5 year of installation experience in electronics and customer service.
· Must have a passion for electronics , accessories, and car & truck new technology.
· Must have a great track record with customer satisfaction and organization skills.
· Must have a valid driver’s license and clean driver record.
· Must be able to use computer/internet for installation research and knowledge.
· Must be able to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business including
Evenings & Saturdays. Must be able to multi-task.
· Must be able to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment.
· Must be able to become MECP or ASE Electrical certified within 1 year.
· Must be able to keep a clean and organized work area.
· Ability to perform error free installation of customers’ electronics and accessories.
· Ability to learn product features to present customer with a full demo after installation.
· Ability to adhere to the company’s mission plan and follow the company’s strong
· Ensure customer satisfaction through training, development, and example.
· Responsible for providing positive resolutions to challenges from customers and
· Follow all safety standards to ensure a safe work and shopping environment.
· Execute company directives for error free and professional installation standards.
· Responsible for maintain company standards for cleanliness and organization.
· Foster a positive work environment that encourages feedback and innovation and be
able to excel in a fast past work environment.
· Responsible for marketing the company brand and services by completing standard,
factory, and custom installations to ensure customer satisfaction.
Services Expected to Learn:
· Car Audio
· Car Security & Remote Start
· Truck Accessories
· Window Tint
· Vehicle Lighting
· Customer Service
· Automotive Upholstery
· Able to stand for up to 8 hours a day and able to balance & climb ladders.
· Able to lift and carry up to 40 pounds and able to reach/lift above the shoulder frequently.
· Able to squat, kneel, and bend at the waist.
· Able to endure inside and outside weather environments.
· Salary based on 35 to 45 hours a week, plus a performance based commission.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $22,000.00 to $40,000.00 /year
- Automotive Diagnostics: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $22,000.00 - $40,000.00 per year
- Employee discount
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Preferred)
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
Company's Facebook page:
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place