Flexible FT Schedule – Great Job Satisfaction - Uncapped Commission - Are you a top-level talent who wants the opportunity to control when you work, how much you earn, and how often you’re away from home? We provide local businesses the ability to target some of the most affluent and influential neighborhood markets across North America. We seek candidates to help expand our Publisher team across North America. Since 2007, we have helped great businesses connect with their ideal clients. We currently have select markets available. What We’re Looking For: We are searching for outgoing, self-motivated people with an entrepreneurial mindset for our Publisher position. Our salespeople known as “Publishers” do more than sell advertising. They create a sense of community among the neighborhood residents and build lasting relationships with our local advertisers. Although no specific industry experience is necessary, Publishers often have backgrounds in sales, marketing, or business ownership. If you've never worked in sales before, we specialize in getting you going and supporting you the entire way. Our training is conducted by experienced professionals who have more than 13 years of experience teaching our proven system. Why Work with us?
- Ability to make sales and meet with clients in person or through the utilization of modern technologies.
- Enjoy the flexibility to control your schedule and work from a home office. No need to work evenings or weekends.
- Receive comprehensive live virtual training on our proven sales program.
- Create and manage a highly impactful product that brings neighborhood communities and local businesses together.
- Selling what you believe in and getting results with high integrity.
- Professional Business to Business selling environment.
- Dynamic, upbeat culture. Candidate Requirements: We have current Publishers with many different types of work backgrounds and skillsets, however here are a few traits our top-earning Publishers possess:
- Strong sales stamina: You are a motivating communicator with plenty of grit.
- Old-school work ethic: You take the tools learned in training and make it happen.
- A desire to make connections: You enjoy building relationships and connecting with others.
About Us: Our company brings neighborhoods together by providing a superior quality professional publication that reflects the integrity, pride, and prestige of the local communities we serve. We reach more readers than any other company in the industry by providing the highest quality magazines in the micro-targeted markets we proudly serve. With over 925+ magazines in print, we mailed over 33 million magazines to residents across the US and Canada in 2020.
Company Mission: Our Mission is to provide residents, niche markets, and community leaders with an exciting, warm, and effective means to communicate with one another. We create an exceptional environment and opportunity where an individual Publisher can excel to his or her fullest potential. We offer professional development initiatives that not only further their financial opportunity but also have a strong focus on personal development programs that build character and virtue.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $80,000.00 per year
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Internship
Pay: $80,000.00 - $120,000.00 per year
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Parental leave
Can work remotely temporarily due to Covid.
- Driver's License (Required)
Work Location: Multiple Locations