NYC, (212), 10005
Our client is the industry leader in media production, management and distribution. Mature and stable like a large corporation, yet agile and growing like a start-up, they are the perfect place for talented, internationally minded and highly motivated individuals looking to join a very dynamic company where things get done!
A leading, independent software and services provider, our client empowers broadcast and media organizations all around the world. Their solutions allow media professionals to create, manage and distribute content faster and more efficiently, fully maximizing the value of assets. When combined, their products power end-to-end, unified multimedia operations for news, sports, program preparation, production, archive and radio.
Our client's solutions are used around the world by many thousands of individual users at hundreds of TVs, Radios and other content owners, producers and distributors, including public broadcasters such as the BBC, France TV and Russia Today, commercial networks and operators such as Canal+, FOX, Time Warner Cable, Media Set, MediaCorp and government & international organizations such as the EU Parliament, the UK Parliament, the UN, NASA and many others.
- Revolutionize a big industry in a dynamic, fast-growing, yet mature, company
- Benefit from great career opportunities around the world
- Make the most of a truly collaborative environment with supportive leadership
- Collaborate with talented and passionate team members
- Enjoy a fun office environment in a great location in New York City
What You'll Do
As a Marketing Operations Coordinator, you will be aligned with regional sales teams to help create and execute targeted field marketing campaigns to ensure revenue goals are met for our industry-leading, multimedia management solutions.
Reporting into the Director of Marketing Operations, you'll work with the global marketing and sales teams to design and execute targeted regional marketing plans to bring together corporate programs and regional opportunities, including integrated communications, B2B events such as trade shows conferences and seminars. The right candidate will have a true passion for field marketing, especially for events organization and execution.
- Customization and execution of local marketing plans with internal sales, channels and technology partners.
- Plan, organize and deliver successful, B2B events, from initial planning stages to full completion and feedback gathering. Includes marketing & logistics of trade shows, customer & partner seminars, and PR events, conferences & roundtables.
- Collaborate with the product marketing and sales teams to devise and implement newsletter and local communications, including advertising and promotional items.
- Drive and execute account-based marketing campaigns in an effort to penetrate and expand in the Enterprise target accounts.
- Feed new lead data into the CRM system and grow the sales pipeline.
- Analyze data and event traffic to measure results and identify improvements.
- Research, identify & test new field marketing channels to drive traffic and revenue.
Requirements for Success
- Degree in business/marketing, ideally with engineering background.
- Skills to develop and execute integrated, multi-touch marketing plans.
- Experience in planning and organizing high-profile, international events.
- Outstanding presentation/communication and organization skills.
- Understanding of B2B enterprise software audience is a plus.
- Positive attitude, high energy, attention to detail and ability to drive projects.
- Ability to travel between 25-30%.
- Languages: English and Spanish. French is a plus.
- Experience with the following platforms and tools will be considered as a plus: CRM and Marketing Automation, Adobe Creative Suite/Cloud, Microsoft Office Suite.