GIFTED Healthcare has local, travel, and PRN per diem Telemetry opportunities available in Kentucky.
Telemetry/Tele Registered Nurse (RN) Local/Travel/PRN Per Diem
Telemetry (tele) Registered Nurses read and interpret data from machines to guide and provide patient care.
- Telemetry RNs consult with health care team members to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care plans
- Tele RNs often utilize machines that measure a patient’s heart rate, blood pressure, breathing rate, as well as blood oxygen levels and electrocardiogram information.
- Prepares, administers, and records prescribed medications, and reports adverse reaction to medications in accordance with policies
- Provides exceptional bedside care
- Records patient’s medical information and vital signs
- Prepares equipment and assists physician during examination and treatment of patient
- Identifies irregular telemetry readings and notifies of appropriate medical team member
- Monitors and adjusts specialized equipment used on patients and interprets electronic displays to help guide treatment
- Records all care information accurately and completely and in accordance with guidelines established for Registered Nurses
- The Telemetry nurse performs other position related duties as assigned
- Must have 1 year of experience at the bedside as a RN (Local and PRN Per Diem)
- Must have 2 year of experience at the bedside as a RN (Travel)
- Must have 1 year of experience at the bedside in Tele
- Must have Kentucky RN Compact License
BENEFITS OF BEING A GIFTED NURSE!
- Premium Pay
- Recruiters who work nonstop to find you the perfect fit
- Personal career coaching and dedicated colleagues to help you reach your personal and professional nursing goals
- Health, dental, and vision insurance when working 3 shifts a week
- Short-term disability and affordable life insurance
- Birthday gifts delivered straight to you!
- Generous referral bonuses – get paid to work with your friends!
- Chief Nursing Officer available to you 24/7
- Weekly or daily pay (when applicable)
- Opportunity to work at premier facilities
GIFTED Healthcare was chosen as the Most Traveler-Centric Benefit Agency AND the Best Career Accelerator Agency by The Gypsy Nurse for 2018.
Job Type: Contract
- current bedside in Telemetry: 2 years (Required)
- Registered Nurse (RN) (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Relocation assistance
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement