- Minimum of one (1) year experience in a hospital or clinical setting preferred. Other combinations of education and experience may be considered.
- Previous experience within a rehabilitation setting or nursing service preferred.
- Possess and maintain computer skills to include working knowledge of Microsoft Office, and ability to learn other software as needed.
- Current CPR certification required as applicable for assigned area(s)
- Excellent organizational skills, detail-oriented, a self-starter, possess critical thinking skills and be able to set priorities and function as part of a team as well as independently.
- Commitment to working in a team environment and maintaining confidentiality as needed.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including the ability to communicate effectively with various audiences.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to manage sensitive and confidential situations with tact, professionalism, and diplomacy.
- Possess and maintain computer skills to include working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and ability to learn other software as needed.
Job Specific Duties:
- Assists in the delivery of patient’s treatment and care in an organized and efficient manner.
- Performs all duties in compliance with department policies, protocols, procedures and within scope of practice.
- Administers and/or assists therapy treatment to patients relative to age, culture and conditions.
- Maintains inventory of therapy supplies and ensures proper billing.
- Tracks charges for all billing units per department procedure and as applicable to assigned area(s).
- Responds to a changing workload in a positive and professional manner. Remains calm, makes objective assessments, prioritizes, and asks for assistance.
- Performs administrative task to assist in the day-to-day operations as applicable to assigned area(s).
- The above essential functions are representative of major duties of positions in this job classification. Specific duties and responsibilities may vary based upon departmental needs. Other duties may be assigned similar to the above consistent with knowledge, skills and abilities required for the job. Not all of the duties may be assigned to a position.
Maintains regular and consistent attendance as scheduled by department leadership.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $18.00 - $25.00 per hour
- Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Kalispell, MT 59901: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: In person