Piroshky Piroshky Bakery is searching for a night cleaner at our South Park kitchen. Se habla Español.
Our kitchen produces all the ingredients that go into our baked goods. Industrial mixers, ovens and machines are all used. Dishes are manually washed.
Our Kitchen includes one walk in cooler and freezer.
We are looking for a night cleaner, 10:00pm to 6:00am, who will oversee the cleaning of dishes, baking equipment, counter and work station surfaces as well as floors between the kitchens operating hours.
Previous experience in janitorial work is required as well as weekend availability.
3 days a weeks ( weekend availability is needed to be considered for this position.
We are looking for an individual capable of working independently and alone through out the night shift, meeting cleaning or organizational task set by kitchen managers.
This position requires the physical stamina and ability to work on ones feet throughout out the duration of shift, lifting and moving through the kitchen space safely.
Pay starts at $17.00/hr ( around $19.00/hr with tips) .
We are looking for an immediate start.
Please send resume or description of work experience.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: From $17.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Night shift
Our company has adopted COVID-19 free declaration forms that our staff complete before starting their shifts designating themselves symptom free.
All staff are required to wear mask during their shifts, and when they are on the premises.
- Cleaning Experience: 2 years (Required)
- Kitchen experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place