Alonti Catering is looking to hire an Assistant Catering Sales Manager position for the Dallas market.
Alonti has been in business for over 40 years and is the premier corporate caterer in Dallas/Ft Worth, as well as Houston, Austin, San Antonio, Chicago, and Los Angeles. Our quickly-growing catering business exists to satisfy the ever-growing corporate catering need, and our Assistant Catering Sales Managers are a large part of the fuel to power that successful engine!
Ideal candidates are experienced sales professionals with a strong track record of outside sales experience. We are looking for an outgoing and energetic/high energy salesperson who is assertive when it comes to building relationships, networking, and has a ‘shark’ mentality with building new business. An ACSM spends their time working with the Dallas Catering Sales Manager to nurture customer relationships, directing customer’s needs, as well as working to find new customer prospects. This role is an excellent opportunity to grow in a sales career as Alonti expands in the DFW market.
Candidate will need to be an excellent planner, and very organized. A solid working knowledge of technology is needed. The working environment also includes contributing to a positive atmosphere in our facilities and team work with our operations staff.
ACSMs work a consistent 7:30a-4:30p Monday-Friday schedule that includes the flexibility of evenings and weekends off! There is a decent amount of driving required to reach our customers, therefore mileage expense is paid. This is a full time position with benefits. ACSMs are issued a company laptop and cell phone for this position.
Assistant Catering Sales Managers for Alonti are responsible for these among other important daily objectives:
- Prospecting, Canvassing & Sales-Building, through direct face-to-face marketing with business professionals.
- Management of leads and catering orders arriving through all avenues of technology; email, online website, telephone, etc; utilizing CRM tools to nurture leads.
- Working with the Dallas Catering Sales Manager to identify zip codes, target businesses, and industries for potential growth.
- As the 'Face' of Alonti, all of our Sales Managers are directly involved with Customer Relations. The relationship development and trust is a huge part of our volume success.
- Executing Food Presentations in front of the customer to close the sale.
- Planning & Organizing a strong sales plan on a weekly basis with the Dallas Catering Sales Manager, involving thorough and timely follow up on potential business.
Assistant Catering Sales Managers for Alonti can enjoy a competitive salary along with:
- Paid vacation (1 week after 6 months, 2 weeks after 1 year, 3 weeks after 5 years)
- Paid holidays! (Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas & New Year’s)
- Health insurance after 90 days (dental & vision also available)
- 401k savings plan with company match
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $55,000.00 - $57,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Mileage reimbursement
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No nights
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Dallas, TX 75247: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Driver's License (Required)
- Auto Insurance (Required)
Work Location: In person