- Strong academic credentials, including a J.D. degree from an accredited law school and membership in one state bar
- At least 5 years experience in a national or international law firm
We are looking for a talented attorney to support our growing and evolving Amazon Fashion businesses. You will counsel the business on a broad range of product and service offering, commercial and regulatory matters, and structuring, drafting and negotiating commercial transactions. You will work directly with the business and its leaders, serving as lead counsel on new and existing products and services and strategic deals, providing day-to-day advice, and resolving issues that arise in existing commercial relationships.
Principal duties include counseling on new product and service offerings, structuring, drafting and negotiating complex commercial agreements, and providing ongoing legal counseling in a wide range of legal areas, including intellectual property, privacy, and regulatory compliance. Some travel, domestic and international, will be required.
- A mix of corporate law firm and in-house experience is a plus
- Ability to demonstrate sound judgment even in ambiguous situations
- Ability to work independently while being able to contribute successfully to cross-functional teams
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to manage multiple projects at once, follow through and meet deadlines
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong analytical and computer skills
- Common sense and great judgment
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age