This is a full time, 4 days per week position for a general dental office schedule coordinator and insurance billing person. Prior knowledge of either clinical dentistry or dental billing is helpful, but not essential, especially in the presence of prior medical billing knowledge. The key attributes for a successful candidate include attention to detail, good working memory, pleasant phone voice, and comfort with collecting payments.
Before applying, please consider how your commute will change as traffic patterns continue to return to normal.
For consideration and initial phone interview, please email your complete resume.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $25.00 - $30.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
Our COVID-19 response extensive and will be covered during the interview.
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
This Job Is:
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma