We seeking a full-time employee who is proficient and productive in all areas of Reception, Billing, Patient checkout, and Assisting. We are a bilingual office with staff speaking English and Spanish.
You are expected to collaborate with other professionals such as General Dentists and Orthodontists to provide superior patient care using a team approach to ensure the 100% patient satisfaction.
We are open Tuesdays-Saturdays. This position is only available to full-time participants. Minimum 3 years of experience in a Dental office is required.
Mandatory Job Requirements:
· At least 3 years of experience in a Dental office
· Ability to multi-task in a busy practice setting
· Ability to work as a team, and willing to learn
· Excellent customer services and communication skills
· Fast Learner
· Experienced and fully comfortable using Eaglesoft
· Fully knowledgeable in all Dental procedures
· Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills; work well with others
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Professionalism and professional image
· Strong organization and planning skills; detail oriented
· Proven multi-task ability in a fast-paced environment
· Ability to work well independently
Please send resume and letter of recommendation via email. The recruitment process is being managed by our office’s practice management consultant.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $11.00 to $16.00 /hour