- Minimum 3+ years of experiences providing support for senior level executives
- Strong computer skills; proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Outlook, Word, Excel, SharePoint, and PowerPoint
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation/ Age
The Worldwide Operations Finance Organization is looking to grow our community and your Amazon career! We are seeking a bright, resourceful, dependable, friendly, collaborative, and self-motivated Executive Assistant based in Seattle to support two Directors on the Amazon Transportation Services Finance Team. This position will also provide backup support to the team’s lead Executive Assistant and work collaboratively across the organization’s Executive Assistant team.
This role requires effective planning, time management, and organizational skills. The successful candidate exhibits attention to detail and has the ability to meet tight deadlines and juggle multiple requests. Integrity and discretion in handling confidential information and professionalism in dealing with senior executives is essential. Effective communication skills, an ability to contribute to a positive team environment, a tendency to exhibit grace under pressure, and a good sense of humor will lead to success in this role.
The ideal candidate will have experience working in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple complex calendars, and the ability to respond efficiently to changing workloads and priorities. The candidate must have the ability to work successfully in a team environment and build effective working relationships inside and outside the organization.
- Manage multiple complex calendars
- Provide back-up calendaring support
- Plan and organize small-to-medium sized events
- Manage domestic and international travel arrangements for the two Directors, including meeting set-up, lodging, transportation, meals etc.
- Schedule cost effective air/hotel/ground transportation
- Create detail travel itineraries (including smooth transitions between time zones)
- Prepare Travel Folders (electronic or hard copy) to include boarding passes, directions, documents to pre-read and agenda for each day of travel
- Complete and file expense reports in a timely manner
- Drive team activities (staff meeting agendas and notes, org-wide meetings, employee engagement, supply ordering, and other key logistics)
- Special projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree
- A strong desire and aptitude for learning; asks effective questions
- Positive, proactive, and able to consistently exercise good judgment
- Ability to handle administrative details independently, while keeping team members adequately informed
- Strong analytical skills and ability to design and improve processes
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple assignments at any given time
- Excellent organization, planning, time management, and problem-solving skills