Ab Initio (ETL) Developer
Resource Solutions is working in partnership with JP Morgan Chase, one of the oldest financial institutions in the United States. With a history dating back over 200 years, and a presence in over 100 markets, JP Morgan Chase employs over 250,000 people globally.
As a member of our ETL team, we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation & development practices. You will be required to apply your depth of Ab Initio /ETL knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the SDLC, as well as partner continuously with your team members daily to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You’ll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment—one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
This role will support 2 large systems, which are sources for large amounts of data. As an Ab Initio developer, you will gather data from various sources (excel, Web Services, input files) and send out the data to target systems and publish the metrics. You will work extensively with UNIX shell scripting and Control-M. At JP Morgan Chase, our systems are robust, so be ready to contribute immediately.
- Code, test, modify, debug, document, and deploy Ab Initio Graphs utilizing the GDE environment and EME
- Develop scripts to automate the execution of Ab Initio graphs using shell scripts under UNIX environment
- Develop technical specification documents
- Help develop test cases and plans to complete the unit testing and support system testing
- Participate in design reviews, code reviews, unit testing /integration testing and UAT testing
- Help develop code migration strategies from one environment to the other assume ownership of the code and artefacts in all environments
- Support the SRE team to manage and resolve production issues
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ab initio code development environment
- Oracle PL/SQL
- UNIX Shell Scripting
- DB client such as Toad, Oracle, SQL Developer
- SFTP clients and familiarity with basic encryption functions
- Able to create jobs using Control-M or AutoSys
- SDLC, including business analysis, development, testing, maintenance
- Strong knowledge of data management architectures, patterns, and query optimization techniques and methods
Minimum Required Education and Experience
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field with a minimum of 5+ years of relevant work experience; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Contract
Pay: $65.00 - $80.00 per hour
- Control-M: 3 years (Required)
- Oracle PL/SQL: 3 years (Required)
- Ab Initio: 5 years (Required)
- UNIX Shell Scripting: 3 years (Required)
- SFTP: 3 years (Required)
- Columbus, OH 43240 (Required)
- This role is contract to hire; W2 only as we are unable to provide Corp to Corp (C2C). Are you still interested in this role?
Full Time Opportunity:
- Temporarily due to COVID-19