At Mille Lacs County Area DAC, we support individuals with disabilities in center and in the community to help them have success with vocational goals. Community Supported Job Coaches play a vital role in this process, assisting the persons we serve to success! We are seeking flexible, motivated individuals to coach our participants at job sites in our community, as well as in other communities.
We have a full time position 5 days per week from 11am to 7pm, at one of our vendor partner sites.
This position requires the candidate to travel to the job site with persons served daily, and requires some flexibility in schedule adjustments.
Additionally, we have positions that would serve as substitutes for this site and others. These positions are flexible and have varied hours and days.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
- The focus of this position will be to provide training, support, and supervision at community supported work sites. Training may take place in-house at times.
- Teach clients work related skills in the community and in house, in both locations.
- Prepare, organize and instruct individuals
- Provide care and training in personal hygiene if needed
- Maintain records and schedules for staff and clients relating to CSW.
- Transport clients to and from job sites
- Work as CSW job coach.
- Be punctual and dependable.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $11.30 per hour
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Referral Program
- Vision Insurance
- Mid-Day (Required)
- Evening (Required)
- On the road
- Multiple locations
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction